Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Success!

      Today is the first day I have promoted my Etsy shop and I have just been blown away by the response thus far! I thought I might get to 50 likes today, but I passed the 100 mark and I am thrilled! I can't wait to see what's to come with my little shop. Hopefully lots of creating and orders are in my future!

     As far as Saturday's go, this was a pretty great one for me. My best childhood friend (Christy) is expecting her first child and she came here from Fallon to have a baby shower with her Las Vegas family! Since I've only ever been to one babyshower, I had a great time playing all the games. It is so great being able to see Christy at this stage in her life!

     Speaking of Saturday, I've got another great cat video! This one doesn't have actual cats, but they absolutely nail a cat's personality. I know so many people have seen this one, but I LOVE it! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment