Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five For Friday!

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I'm definitely excited for the weekend!

I have been looking or ways to meet other bloggers since I'm so new to blogging.I haven't had much luck with some of the other links I've tried, but I have a good feeling about this one! This week I'm linking up with Lauren for H54F!

Here goes!

My top 5 of this week, in no particular order...

1) My grandma is here visiting from California! I love my grandma tremendously, so spending time with her is one of my favorite things! All throughout my childhood I would go visit my Grandma (with my twin of course) and I would always sleep on her couch. This time, she came to visit me and got to sleep on my couch...things have come full circle!

2) One of my best friends from high school graduated from UNLV with a degree in nursing! I am so Incredibly proud of her!
 
 3) I went swimming for the first time this summer! Not only did I get a super cute swimsuit, but I finally got some MUCH NEEDED vitamin D ;)

4) I was able to spend some time with my twin, which is always my favorite!

5) I found out some of my products from my Etsy shop will be featured on a daily deals site June 1st! More details will be coming later!

I would love to hear about everyone's week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment