Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday!

Since I am so new to the blogging world, I thought participating in Top Ten Tuesday would be a fun way for me to get to know some bloggers! As soon as I discovered TTT, I knew instantly what my first list would be, and here it is!

Top 10 Questions I've Been Asked as a Twin.

1) If I punch her, can you feel it?
I don't know, let me punch you and I'll ask her if she felt that. 

2) Do you share a brain? (This was a serious inquiry)
You must have half a brain for even asking this question.


3) Can your mom tell you apart? 
 As far as we know, we' re the right people.

4) Are you the same age? 
...Yes...

5) Have you ever thought she was you?
Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought you were someone else? LOL

6) Which one is smarter?
Trying to convince some people that we both excel in different areas is darn near impossible. 

7) Can you tell each other things telepathically? 
If we could, I feel like we'd be rich. ;)

8) You sister likes this, why don't you? 
The next time I get asked this question I'm going to respond with "My sister likes this, why don't YOU?"

9) Do you like being a twin?
Let me just stop being a twin for a day so I have some basis for comparison, then I'll get back to you.

and my ALL TIME FAVORITE .....

10) Do you ever dream about selling gum?
I can't even remember who asked us this, but we dressed up as the Double-mint twins for Halloween one year just for them!


Here are a few photos of us as babies! 

I really enjoyed this first Top Ten Tuesday. I can't wait until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment