Monday, May 6, 2013

My Very First Post!

Where do I begin?!

I suppose I should start off with a little about myself. My name is Suzanna and I am 22 years old. I am currently in the teacher preparation program at UNLV ( University of Nevada, Las Vegas) and will be graduating in the spring of next year! I seriously cannot wait to be a teacher! I have so much fun in the classroom and I know I will love my job!

I am the owner of a small cleaning company that I opened in 2010. I clean private homes and office buildings. Being a full-time student, this job was a great fit for me and I am so appreciative to have had this opportunity to support mysel
f through college. Now that I am approaching my final semesters in college however, this job is becoming more and more difficult to juggle with my school schedule. I know that one day I will have to stop cleaning all together, and I know that day is going to come much too soon. Knowing that my income will soon cease to exist, I will need to find a way to make some extra money, hopefully that is where Etsy comes in!

I have always loved being crafty and creating things, so I thought this might be a good opportunity for me. I am currently in the process of opening my shop, Simply Cute as a Button, and I am beyond thrilled with how everything is turning out! If you look at the items in my shop, you will notice there is a little of this,and a little of that! That definitely reflects my personality, and you will see that in this blog as well! Some posts will be about my shop, some about my trials and tribulations in the classroom, and some just about life in general. If I can't make up my mind about what I would like to try, I just try it all! I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment